A financially successful lifestyle in retirement: What does it look like to you and your family?
People often never get around to looking at this long-range big picture. It’s not easy to put all the moving parts together, and maybe some have unrealistic expectations and don’t know where to begin.
I believe the first step to answer this question is for us to meet and have a conversation so I can understand what is important to you and discuss how you personally define financial success.
Once I understand that, we will use an established process to build personalized strategies to help you achieve what is important to you. And importantly, we will partner together by meeting periodically to review your situation to see if changes need to be made in order to help keep you on track.
Working with me offers you unbiased, nonjudgmental and professional knowledge. Some of the topics we will review include:
· What income level will you need in retirement or need to maintain in retirement, and are you on track to reach this goal?
· What unexpected events, such as disability, job changes or family emergencies, could prevent you from reaching this goal and how can we minimize or eliminate these?
· How can income from 401(k)s, IRAs, annuities and other investments work together to help you reach your goals?
A financially successful lifestyle is not just about a particular sum of money or particular “things” - but about what is important to you. I will communicate with you in a direct and open manner, leaving the financial jargon and hype out of our conversations.
If the questions above sound like topics you have wondered about and would like to start a conversation around, I encourage you to call me at 615-776-4045.
- Wealth Strategies
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
Phone NumberDavid G Rowland at (615) 776-4045
|Mon||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Tue||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Wed||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Thu||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Fri||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Sat||By Appointment Only|
Connect on Social
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More