We help high integrity individuals make decisions to help benefit their lives, families and health. We follow a defined process using passion, patience and persistence to deliver uncompromising service to our clients with integrity and transparency. We have many ways to connect and be available to our clients, from my favorite, face-to-face, to phone, online and Zoom.

Our clients are very positive people in the community and love life. It is our belief that this attitude should continue throughout their life into retirement and be passed down to future generations by creating long-lasting wealth: 10% of this is investments and the other 90% is their values and wishes. We work with families across multiple generations, as well as small business owners. Our personal experience in these areas helps guide our clients down the path that they choose to travel.

Christina, my senior branch office administrator, has been serving clients at Edward Jones for over three years and has four years' prior banking experience. Christina is very welcoming and is pleasantly persistent in providing a client experience on a daily basis. She loves knowing our client stories and being able to incorporate those stories into the services our branch provides. Christina lives in Maple Valley with her husband, Rich, of 22 years and son, David (20). She enjoys cooking, reading, quilting and shopping, as long as it fits into her financial strategy.

Prior to joining Edward Jones in 2010, I was a small business owner. I am a CFP® Professional, hold the AAMS™ professional designation and graduated from UC San Diego with an economics degree. Outside of the office, my wife, Kristi, and I love to hike, cook, wine taste and are avid Seahawk fans. I have a son, Jarod, who was graduated summa cum laude from Embry-Riddle University in global security and intelligence services, currently living in the Phoenix area. I am very involved in nonprofit organizations. I love being involved in the best community in the world.

Connect with me on Facebook and LinkedIn.

Focus areas

  • Estate & Legacy Strategies
  • Intergenerational Planning
  • Retirement Income Strategies
  • Wealth Strategies
  • Charitable Giving
  • Entrepreneurs & Business Owners

My Personal Interests

  • Hiking
  • Football
  • Active Lifestyle
  • Art & Theater
  • Auto Racing

Office Information

Office Hours

Office Hours
Mon 07:30AM - 04:00PM
Tue 07:30AM - 04:00PM
Wed 07:30AM - 04:00PM
Thu 07:30AM - 04:00PM
Fri 07:30AM - 04:00PM
Sat By Appointment Only
Sun By Appointment Only

Branch Team

Email Me

More to explore

Find your financial starting point

Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.

Learn More

What are your priorities?

Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.

Take the My Priorities quiz

Weekly market wrap

A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.

Learn More