I began my career at Edward Jones in 1999 with the goal of making a positive impact in people's lives. I have built my practice with a focus on my clients' best interests. We view our clients as family and value the in-depth relationships we have established over the years.
Our clients can expect a high level of personalized service. We create tailored solutions to solve the needs of our clients, including:
* Individual investors who are serious about developing a plan to achieve what is most important to them
* Investors who are looking for tax-sensitive solutions
* Small business owners who want to invest through their company or develop a strategy for their personal portfolio
My partners in the office are Donna Harmon, who began her career at Edward Jones in 2008, and Lisa Massey, who began her career in 2016. Both Donna and Lisa share my commitment to creating an exceptional client experience.
I was born and raised in Paducah and have lived here most of my life. I attended college at Ole Miss where I earned a bachelor's in business administration. In addition, I am currently a member of the Rotary Club of Paducah and the Paducah Chamber of Commerce.
If you don't have a financial strategy or would like to review your current one, we would welcome the opportunity to hear from you.
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Sports Enthusiast
Phone NumberChris Sims at (270) 444-9867
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More