At Edward Jones, every strategy we offer and every solution we recommend is based on what's most important to you. Once we understand your priorities, we can help you identify specific financial goals and develop strategies to help you work toward achieving them.
What you can expect from me:
- A consistent, established process
- A personalized strategy based on your financial goals and comfort with risk
- Regular review of your situation, goals, strategy and investments
- Personalized attention and prompt answers to questions and concerns
- Availability to help your family and friends, if they so desire
We are a good fit if you:
- Have long-term goals and are willing to follow an established process to reach
- Are willing to share financial information, even if it's not held at Edward Jones
- Value the relationship that can be developed over time by working together
In 1994, I began my career with Edward Jones as a branch office administrator. I became a financial advisor for Edward Jones in 2016.
I attended Barton College in Wilson, NC, and graduated with a double major in finance and marketing in 1999.
Since 2005, I have lived in Morehead City, NC. I have been married to my husband since 2007. I am active in business and civic affairs in Morehead City and Carteret County. I am a member of Lookout Rotary, Beaufort Woman's Club and the chamber. I volunteer for Downtown Morehead City. I support the Carteret County Hospice House and Kayak For the Warriors. I currently sit on the board of directors of the Carteret County Chamber of Commerce and the Carteret County Domestic Violence shelter. My hobbies include boating, traveling, photography and snorkeling.
Lynne DiLauro, senior branch office administrator, began her career with Edward Jones in 2004. Sandy Landis has been with Edward Jones since 1999. They are dedicated to providing you with the highest level of service possible.
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Insurance & Annuities
- Portfolio Reviews
My Personal Interests
Phone NumberCheryl H Mansfield at (252) 247-5581
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More