At Edward Jones, every strategy we offer and every solution we recommend is based on what's most important to you. Once we understand your priorities, we can help you identify specific financial goals and develop strategies to help you work toward achieving them.
What you can expect from me:
- A consistent, established process
- A personalized strategy based on your financial goals and comfort with risk
- Regular review of your situation, goals, strategy and investments
- Personalized attention and prompt answers to questions and concerns
We are a good fit if you:
- Have long-term goals and are willing to follow an established process to reach them
- Are willing to share financial information, even if it's not held at Edward Jones
- Value the relationship that can be developed over time by working together
As a 21-year Marine Corps veteran, I am passionate about serving our local Marine Corps Air Station Cherry Point and Havelock community.
I attended Park University and graduated with a degree in business management and hold my Series 7 (General Securities Representative Exam) and Series 66 (Uniform Combined State Law Exam) registrations.
Since 2007, I have lived in Havelock, NC. I am active in business and civic affairs in Havelock and Craven County. I am a member of the Havelock Chamber of Commerce and also serve as the chairman for the Military Affairs Committee. My hobbies include motorcycle riding, photography and playing music.
- Military Professionals & Veterans
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
My Personal Interests
Office AddressWolfcreek Professional Center
199 US Hwy 70 W
Havelock, NC 28532 opens in a new window
Phone NumberBruce Fortin at (252) 463-0406
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More