My first experience with Edward Jones was not as a financial advisor, but as a client in 1998. I was impressed with the culture and environment they created for their clients and their employees.
Knowing I wanted to make a positive impact on people's lives, I originally joined Edward Jones in 2003. I have worked in investments for banks and large brokerage houses. Through these experiences, I know that I am in the right place to make a real difference for my clients.
Our process allows us to create tailored solutions to solve the needs of our clients, including:
- Individual investors: serious about developing a workable financial
strategy, whether preparing a legacy, just recently retired or preparing
for retirement at all stages of life
- High net worth clients: looking for tax sensitive solutions
- Small business owners: looking for strategies for themselves,
employees or their business
My branch office administrator, Kaylyn Steere, is passionate about providing you with the highest level of client focused service. As your Edward Jones branch team, we strive each day to provide the most ideal experience for you and your family.
On a personal note, my wife, Rebecca, and I have two children, Olivia and Ethan. They keep us busy with many activities around our state. I enjoy the opportunity to be with my family, experience different golf courses or take advantage of Michigan's changing seasons.
We are active members of Brown Corners Church. I also support the communities I serve by volunteering in many areas, including:
- Junior Achievement of Central Michigan
- Amateur Hockey Association of Mt. Pleasant
- Coach/volunteer in many youth activities
- Clare Rotary Club - past president
Our team is here to help you achieve your financial goals. Give us a call to set up a time to talk. We look forward to meeting you and learning about what's important in your life.
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Charitable Giving
- Business Retirement Plans
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
Phone NumberBret Cook at (989) 772-1588
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More