I followed my passions and a background in finance into a practice suited for what I was born to do; resource, encourage and empower others to achieve their goals. Having consulted others over many years in commercial real estate and conventional investing, I understand the unique challenges associated with cash flow management, debt, investing with irregular income and weighing complex tradeoffs.
My team has found we do our best work with those who want to thoughtfully co-create a strategy to help reach their financial goals. Just as no two scenarios are the same, each charted course is tailored. In the complex is where together we excel and it's why we focus our practice primarily in two areas:
- Women in transition seeking a team of ‘thinking partners’ to help them navigate new waters, whether it is disposition of their business or property, death of a loved one, divorce or complex retirement transitions.
- Business owners, particularly those in the real estate, design or development sector.
We are energized by our work of empowering clients to see their future as brighter than their past, especially during or preparing for a transition. There are three outcomes we strive to provide as we partner with our clients throughout their lives:
- Clarity on your goals and progress toward them
- Increased confidence in making sound decisions
- Reduced financial stress
My wife, Kristen, and I are blessed to live and work in Gig Harbor and are outnumbered with three kids (12, 10 and 6). We love to travel and explore as a family, especially around the San Juan Islands and numerous hidden coves in the Puget Sound.
Outside the office, I'm active in the community, including:
- Chapel Hill Presbyterian Church - Deacon and Life Group Leader
- Rotary International, Gig Harbor and EarlyAct Club at Artondale
- Harbor Soccer: Volunteer Coach
We welcome the opportunity to learn more about you and your financial priorities. It starts with a conversation; let’s connect.
- Wealth Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Intergenerational Planning
- Charitable Giving
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
Phone NumberBrent Tayet at (253) 853-7988
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More