My purpose as a financial advisor is to invest my time to help families and small business owners develop an investment strategy geared toward their unique, long-term goals. Together we build a tailored financial strategy and adjust as life inevitably changes.
Our team includes two branch office administrators, LuAnn, who has been serving clients since 2003, and Kaylee, who joined us in 2020. Working together we help investors map out long−term investment strategies. We also welcome the opportunity to work with your attorney, accountant and other trusted professionals to help deliver a comprehensive strategy that leverages everyone's expertise.
My journey began at The University of Wisconsin Eau Claire where I earned my undergraduate in business education and my master's in business administration (MBA). I began my career with Edward Jones in 2003 and went on to earn the Certified Financial Planner CFP®* designation in 2010.
We measure success by our clients' ability to achieve their goals around retirement, paying for education, charitable giving and leaving a legacy.
* CFP® Certification the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. awards CFP® certification to individuals who meet the board’s requirements for professionalism in financial services. To gain certification, a financial advisor must pass the CFP® Certification Examination and the CFP Board’s Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by the CFP Board’s Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
Phone NumberBradley D Borgen at (920) 757-1815
|Mon||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Tue||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Wed||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Thu||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
|Fri||08:00AM - 04:30PM|
- Web Conferencing
Connect on Social
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More