I am a graduate of Purdue University and was an entrepreneur of two businesses prior to joining Edward Jones in 1996. In 2006, I received the CFP® certification from the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
I'm married to Alana Keeley, also a financial advisor with Edward Jones.
I volunteer my time as a board member of the Anne Arundel Senior Provider group. This group educates and enlightens audiences on issues important to the senior population and provides grants to non-profits that serve the same.
25-plus years with Edward Jones, my team includes Crystal Gerber, the senior branch office administrator with 14 years' experience, and Jevon Yandow, senior branch office administrator with seven years of experience. We serve a unique group of people. We think of our branch as a club of goal orientated, self-motivated investors that believe what we believe. They are long-term investors focused on established investment styles to help them achieve their goals.
My team follows a process to serve our ideal clients who deserve proactive contact, clear competitive fees, an understanding of their risk tolerance, asset allocation and portfolio performance reasons. My team is designed to serve our customers and connect them to all the professional services they need to make wise decisions that support their lifestyle.
• We want to be the best we can be.
• We like to grow our business. Growth is a sign that we are doing what is right for our clients.
• We like to create. Creating financial strategies designed to help achieve the goals of those we serve is truly rewarding.
• To serve our customers through an established process and educate them on its benefits over time, turns a saver into an investor.
• Sharpening our skills, using the tools we have, tracking our progress and educating ourselves leads to all of us having continued motivation toward our visions.
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Portfolio Reviews
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Domestic Partner Finances
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Wealth Strategies
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Auto Racing
- Wine Collecting/Enthusiast
Phone NumberRobert G Keeley at (410) 923-6496
|Mon||By Appointment Only|
|Tue||By Appointment Only|
|Wed||By Appointment Only|
|Thu||By Appointment Only|
|Fri||By Appointment Only|
- Web Conferencing
Connect on Social
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More