My name is Ben Barrett, and I am a community member, husband and financial advisor. I live by two words, "be better". To me, this means regardless of what you did today, tomorrow is an opportunity to be better. Your financial journey is no different. To be better tomorrow, I view it as my responsibility to ask questions, and most importantly, listen to your values. Only at that point, using our established process, will I begin providing tailored solutions to help you achieve your financial goals.
My office is often sought out by clients who:
- Want to go beyond investments
- Need help when their finances become too complicated for self-management
- Have outgrown salespeople
- Want predictable and quality communication
- Want help for everyone in the family
- Need to turn a sudden or chaotic event like divorce, inheritance or retirement transition into an organized financial life
- Prefer to have one-on-one service while having the support and resources of a large firm
My wife, Kate, and I were married in June of 2018. We currently have two wonderful dogs, Kennedy and Bentley. We spend most of our time at the lake or hiking in state parks.
Currently, I serve on the board for the Cold Spring Chamber of Commerce. I also volunteer through the St. Cloud Rotaract Club and the INDY foundation.
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Portfolio Reviews
- Divorce Finances
- Retirement Savings Strategies
My Personal Interests
- Personal Fitness
- Home Improvement
Phone NumberBenjamin R Barrett at (320) 251-0080
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More