I became a financial advisor with Edward Jones in order to serve families in a deep and meaningful way. Our financial health determines so much of our life's trajectory and it is an honor to help my clients organize, plan, protect and transfer their wealth. I have been with Edward Jones since 2013. My office is in Colchester, VT. I achieved my Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®) designation* in 2018.
My Branch Office Administrator, Cynthia Fox, and I partner with our clients to achieve what is most important to them. Creating a quality financial roadmap is a team effort. My role as the financial advisor is to ask lots of questions and listen. I help my clients build portfolios and offer financial advice that stems from those questions. Cynthia's role is to make sure all of the logistics are handled efficiently. We build customized solutions for each client so that their investments at Edward Jones integrate into their cash flow and banking needs. Your role, as our client, is to share with us openly and honestly. Allow us to know who you are, what you desire and your biggest fears. The more you share with us, the better we will be able to serve you.
I live in Williston with my wife, son and dog. I am passionate about cooking, cycling and skiing. As much as possible, we try to purchase our food locally, supporting the local farms that make VT such a tasty place to live.
* The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. awards CFP® certification to individuals who meet the board’s requirements for professionalism in financial services. To gain certification, a financial advisor must pass the CFP® Certification Examination and the CFP Board’s Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by the CFP Board’s Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
- Wealth Strategies
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Intergenerational Planning
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Mountain Biking
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More