I enjoy working with executives in the construction industry that are highly skilled, highly compensated and have complex compensation plans. I partner with these executives, working with them throughout their lives to help deliver holistic wealth strategies through an established, repeatable process.
As a financial advisor with Edward Jones, I provide solutions to construction executives to facilitate financially informed decisions using a team of professionals and an established process to help clearly define, track and achieve all of their serious financial goals.
Have you found yourself having these feelings?
- Hesitant about tax season and not having tax efficient investment
- Worried about what you will leave future generations?
- Stressed knowing there are many wealth strategies but don’t know
the right one for you?
I know that there are many things that keep you from taking those first steps in your financial journey.
- Never having the chance to connect with a trusted financial
- Too busy to drive to meetings in the advisor's office.
- Not knowing what the first steps are and not knowing what is to
I am proud to say that with training from Edward Jones and the 10-plus years of working with clients, I can help with things like:
- Utilizing various tax advantaged investment accounts available
through our ever-evolving platforms to help mitigate current and
- Putting a protection strategy in place to help take care of your family
and looks at different scenarios that account for the expected and
the unexpected that life can throw at us.
- Walking you through our established process using tailored
strategies to help you reach your retirement goals.
I work with clients in the most efficient ways possible. I offer virtual meetings to my clients, knowing that there are times when we will get together in person. This reduces the pressure of feeling like you must go into an office to get the best service.
To learn more about how I can help you achieve your financial goals, please call or email me using the contact information below:
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Business Retirement Plans
- Wealth Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Outdoor Enthusiast
Phone NumberRobert Arellano at (512) 396-5640
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More