I became interested in finance and investing because I wanted to help people avoid the anxiety and depression caused by financial stress. I believe that, in order to have a comfortable life, one must have a clear financial strategy.
Firsthand knowledge of this stress and anxiety was provided by growing up on a farm where finances were constantly tight.
I am a seasoned Certified Financial Planner™ (CFP®)*. I have been with Edward Jones since October 1999. Prior to Edward Jones, I was a CPA, having started my accounting career in Atlanta after graduating from The Georgia Institute of Technology (Management) in 1988 focused on individual, partnership and corporate taxation and business management. I have seen a lot of wealth destroyed by poor, uninformed financial decisions. I have seen wealth created by well-planned financial decisions. I partner with my clients through various life stages to help them benefit from this unique knowledge.
Edward Jones gives me the tools and environment to help make the best choices with my clients so we can do what is in the client's best interest.
As a Certified Financial Planner™, I must stay current on all relevant matters through ongoing continuing education.
Give us a call to see if we would make good partners on your financial journey.
* The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. awards CFP® certification to individuals who meet the board’s requirements for professionalism in financial services. To gain certification, a financial advisor must pass the CFP® Certification Examination and the CFP Board’s Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by the CFP Board’s Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Portfolio Reviews
- Wealth Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
Office Address235 S Macon Street
Jesup, GA 31545 opens in a new window
Phone NumberMichael Evans at (912) 530-7730
|Mon||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Tue||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Wed||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Thu||09:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Fri||09:00AM - 04:00PM|
- Web Conferencing
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More