I grew up in St. Louis County, Missouri and have worked throughout the U.S., and abroad in Japan. Throughout my 20-plus year career, prior to joining Edward Jones, I earned customers' trust by listening to learn what was important to them and rolling up my sleeves and working hard to accomplish their goals. My optimistic, "can-do" attitude has been an asset in achieving success for my customers and myself.
Having grown professionally and personally in corporate America during the first half of my career, I made the decision to help others achieve their financial goals as an Edward Jones financial advisor.
Truly understanding my clients' passions and goals and having the opportunity to work with them over the long-term is highly fulfilling. Utilizing the deep resources of Edward Jones, plus leveraging the support of CPAs, attorneys and other professionals, I am able to provide great value to my clients.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business (University of Colorado – Boulder)
• Master's in Business Administration (Washington University – St. Louis)
• Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program (English Teacher), Japanese certification
• Anheuser-Busch – Sales and Marketing Division
• Indiana Automotive Fasteners – Sales, Purchasing and Accounting Vice President
Activities and Hobbies:
• Toastmasters International
• Japan-related groups (JET Alumni Association, Japan America Society)
• Travel, Dining out, Skiing, Mountain Biking and Tennis
I want to understand what is important to you, develop your strategy to achieve those goals, and work with you over the long-term to keep you on-track.
To sit down and plan your future, call me at: 314-462-0135, email: [email protected] or connect with me on LinkedIn. I look forward to learning how I might be able to serve you!
- Portfolio Reviews
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Business Retirement Plans
- College Savings
- New Investors
Phone NumberMark D Vance at (314) 462-0135
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More