Before my wife, Wendy, and I got married, we were both incredibly passionate about making sure we were on a strong financial foundation with a plan to reach our financial goals. We planned on having kids and wanted to make sure we provided a stable financial environment. So, when I was fresh out of college and entering my career in information technology, I enlisted the help of a financial advisor.
After many years in IT, adding two sons to our family and having achieved the financial foundation I desired (thanks to the help of my financial advisor), I realized I wanted to do something more meaningful. Along the way, I had the opportunity to help a family member retire with dignity. It was in those few one-on-one sessions that I realized I wanted to help people achieve their financial goals.
Investor education is important to me. I host:
- Monthly educational lunches, dinners or seminars on various topics
- Monthly coffee club discussing current events, investing and the economy in a relaxed, informal setting
I'm not only passionate about finances but also serving in our community.
- I serve as vice president of the board of directors for The Launch Pad Teen Center (a local Non-Profit)
- I volunteer my time as a youth sports coach year-round
- I was a Big Brother for 12 years until my "little" turned 18
- I'm a member of Senior Connection here in the Quad Cities
Whether you're planning for retirement, in retirement, saving for college for children or grandchildren, or just trying to protect the financial future of the ones you care for the most, we can work together to develop specific strategies to help you achieve your goals. We will work together throughout your life with your attorney, accountant and other trusted professionals, to help ensure you are always on track to reach those goals. Throughout it all, I'm dedicated to providing you with the level of service I provide my family members.
Call and schedule an appointment today!
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Retirement Savings Strategies
- Intergenerational Planning
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- New Investors
My Personal Interests
- Mountain Biking
- Coaching Sports
- Active Lifestyle
Office Address5672 E State Rt 69 Suite 135
Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
Phone NumberJoseph Allen at (928) 445-2226
|Mon||08:30AM - 05:00PM|
|Tue||08:30AM - 05:00PM|
|Wed||08:30AM - 05:00PM|
|Thu||08:30AM - 05:00PM|
|Fri||08:30AM - 05:00PM|
|Sat||By Appointment Only|
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More
Tax resources and client statements
Make informed investment and tax decisions with helpful and clear information.Learn More