As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional, Edward Jones financial advisor, former IBM finance specialist, and a finance graduate from St. Cloud State University – my time and talents have always centered around helping others with investing, saving and spending wisely.
Money can be an emotional topic, which is why I utilize all of my educational and professional experience to help people move past those initial feelings and get to what is most important to them and what truly matters when it comes to their financial goals.
Along with Senior Branch Office Administrator Cathy Soper, our practice works with clients across a wide spectrum of ages, lifestyles and investing experience. But no matter where they are in life, our clients are goal-oriented and value partnership, professional advice and long-term strategies. Some of the clients we partner with include:
- Individuals, couples and families with competing priorities – investing, multiple savings objectives, insurance, estate needs and multi-generational considerations.
- Parents and families preparing for their children's education
- High-net-worth individuals with complex needs
- Professionals, executives and educators
- Small- and medium-sized business owners
- Newer investors looking for additional guidance
As I work with my clients, there are certain elements that are priorities for me – first and foremost, taking the time to fully understand their unique financial picture and goals. I also provide education and guidance throughout our time together, so as we create their personalized financial strategies, they can feel confident and informed in their decisions.
In my experience, I've come to see that while it's easy to find a financial advisor, it's much harder to find an advisor who brings a personal touch to what can be an impersonal world of numbers, performance and analytics. If you're looking for a partner who focuses on the things that are most important to you, give us a call to get started.
- Business Retirement Plans
- Charitable Giving
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
- Intergenerational Planning
- Wealth Strategies