Since 2011, our team has maintained a steady focus: to provide tailored, innovative financial solutions and a high level of service.
As a financial advisor with Edward Jones and also a limited partner in the firm, I'm blessed to serve a strictly limited number of fascinatingly diverse clients across 25 states, ranging from Christian missionaries to political activists, from retiring entrepreneurs in Hawaii to professional surfers in Florida.
Some things you ought to know when considering a professional engagement with us:
- We highly value continuing education, so we are constantly learning new ways to serve you.
- We love working with whole families on intergenerational wealth strategies.
- We embrace new technologies and hope you will too!
Things to know about me:
My wife, Suzy, opened a faith based non-profit gym called Trinity Fitness in 2018 here in Kingman, and I am one of her volunteer minions, training fitness classes twice a week and trying to squat as much as Suzy. I love hiking, chess, my two teenage sons and beach walks with my wife on the Space Coast of Florida. I'm passionate about ministry, fitness, family, our clients and making the city of Kingman thrive in every way possible.
- Intergenerational Planning
- Socially Conscious Investing
- Wealth Strategies
- LGBT Finances
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Estate & Legacy Strategies
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Community Outreach
- Personal Fitness
- Active Lifestyle
Office Address116 W B Ave
Kingman, KS 67068 opens in a new window