My story began with Edward Jones when I was working through college, funded my Roth IRA and became very interested in investing. When I graduated from Hope College I began my career in financial services and continue to be been inspired everyday as I learn each family's unique story. As a financial advisor, I partner with individual investors/businesses to identify their financial dreams and work towards making them a reality.
Relationships are key and we will partner together throughout your life to keep you on track. Whether it is developing your wealth and planning for retirement, transitioning a family business, or building your legacy, my goal is to focus on what is most important to you. As a Certified Financial Planner®, I strive to give you peace of mind in achieving your goals so that you can focus on your family and your business.
I am passionate about working with others and making a positive impact in our community. My family and I are residents of Holland, MI where my four children attend school and have been heavily engaged by volunteering. I am West Coast Chamber Leadership Alumni, and a West Coast Chamber Ambassador. After years of involvement with Inforum, an organization to support and connect women, I co-founded Inforum’s Lakeshore Affinity Group to develop our presence on the Lakeshore. I also serve as a board member for the Down Syndrome Association of West Michigan Foundation.
• CFP® Certification The Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. awards CFP® certification to individuals who meet the board’s requirements for professionalism in financial services. To gain certification, a financial advisor must pass the CFP® Certification Examination and the CFP Board’s Fitness Standards for Candidates and Registrants, agree to abide by the CFP Board’s Code of Ethics and Professional Responsibility and comply with the Financial Planning Practice Standards.
- Wealth Strategies
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners
- Intergenerational Planning
- Portfolio Reviews
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Business Retirement Plans
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Health & Nutrition
- Personal Fitness
- Community Outreach
Phone NumberCameron Dolbow at (616) 928-0892
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
What are your priorities?
Need help determining what your financial priorities are? The "My Priorities" quiz can help. It's an important step in building a comprehensive financial strategy.Take the My Priorities quiz
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More