I help people make informed investment decisions.
Stemming from a childhood where The Count was my favorite Sesame Street character, and hundreds of hours assisting peers as a volunteer math tutor, life has carefully led me down a path into the financial services industry.
I've worked in the financial industry for over 13 years. I obtained a masters degree in finance and the Chartered Financial Analyst designation. The CFA Institute awards the CFA® designation to those who have passed the CFA Program, a graduate-level self-study curriculum and examination program for investment professionals that covers a broad range of investment topics. The CFA Program requires up to 300 hours of study for each of three exams and can take from two to five years to complete.
I know what it feels like to be treated as though I'm not worth someone's time and effort. I'm committed to working with anyone who recognizes the need for a professional partner and wants to be educated throughout the process, regardless of how much money they have.
In addition, I feel qualified to help investors in the following categories:
1) Families with special needs children. I have a son who was diagnosed with autism. I don't believe anyone can love him more than his parents. I would be devastated if my wife and I passed away without ensuring his unique needs could be looked after in the best way possible. Families who have children with autism or other special needs should plan for the best and prepare for the unexpected. We often collaborate with your legal and tax professionals to set up a Special Needs Trust and ensure they have sufficient assets to fund the trust.
2) 401(k) plans. I help businesses:
- Set up new plans
- Improve existing plans
- Offer employee education in group settings
- Work one-on-one with employees who desire additional education
If you would like help making investment decisions, then call me today so we can get you started on your journey.
My Personal Interests
- Spending Time with Family
- Health & Nutrition
- Personal Fitness
Office Address38 West 200 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
Phone NumberAustin Duke at (801) 323-0900
|Mon||08:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Tue||08:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Wed||08:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Thu||08:00AM - 05:00PM|
|Fri||08:00AM - 05:00PM|
More to explore
Find your financial starting point
Planning your financial future? Our Starting Point tool can help you take the first steps.Learn More
Weekly market wrap
A summary of last week's market highlights and economic news.Learn More
Tax resources and client statements
Make informed investment and tax decisions with helpful and clear information.Learn More