Two valuable card options. Exclusively for Edward Jones clients.
New World Cardmembers: Low Balance Transfer Rate for 12 billing cycles!
Turn Loyalty Points® Into Unlimited Loyalty Rewards®
With the Edward Jones Loyalty Invest™ reward option, you can redeem Loyalty Points® for cash deposits into your Edward Jones account.
Or redeem points for other valuable rewards4:
- Unlimited Cash Back (statement credit)
- Gift Cards
Enjoy Everyday Protection & Benefits5
- No Annual Fee2,6
- Zero Fraud Liability7
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Extended Warranty
- Postmates and ShopRunner Discounts
Access & Manage Your Account Easily
- Spend Analysis, a free online tool to help track personal spending
- Credit Card Online Account Access
- Free Credit Score8, powered by TransUnion®
- Mobile Purchasing Power when you add your Edward Jones Mastercard to your mobile phone
- Easy Cash Access, Worldwide
- 24/7 Cardmember Service
- Global Emergency Services
- Travel Accident Insurance with Trip Cancellation9
- Car Rental Insurance10
- Onefinestay 10% Discount
- Mastercard Golf (TPC® Privileges)
|World Card||World Plus Card|
1 Loyaltyper eligible net $1 spent 2
During each 12-month cycle, earn
1.5 Loyaltyper eligible net $1 spent on purchases up to $20,000 2
2 Loyaltyper eligible net $1 spent on purchases over $20,000 2
Your Annual Loyalty Invest
Deposit Could Be:
5-Year Loyalty Invest
Deposit Could Be:
Chart represents example points only. World Plus cardholders earn 1.5 points per $1 eligible net spend up to $20,000 in a 12-month period, after which they may earn 2 points per $1 of eligible net spend. Annual Loyalty Points® shown reflects annual eligible net spend of $23,100.
Personalized Service and Support from Your Financial Advisor
Ask your Edward Jones financial advisor for more information on the Edward Jones Mastercard® to help you decide which card is right for you. Or apply now by logging in to Online Access and visiting the Loans & Credit section within the Accounts tab.
There are three consumer Edward Jones credit cards: the World Mastercard, the World Plus Mastercard and the Platinum Mastercard. Applications that do not qualify for the World or World Plus Mastercard will then be automatically considered for the Platinum Mastercard. These cards may have different credit terms, as set forth in the Summary of World Mastercard and World Plus Mastercard Account Terms below, and have different benefits as follows: The World Plus Mastercard earns 1.5 points on all eligible net purchases up to $20,000 in annual spend and 2 points per $1 on all eligible net purchases above $20,000 in annual spend and is not eligible for the introductory offers. The World and Platinum Mastercard both earn 1 point per $1 on all eligible net purchases. The Platinum Mastercard does not offer the same World Mastercard benefits and the point redemption values may differ.
We may change APRs, fees and other account terms in the future based on your experience with Elan Financial Services and its affiliates, as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
- Spend $500 in eligible net purchases within the first 90 days of account opening, and 10,000 Loyalty Points will be credited to your account 6–8 weeks after the 90-day period. The 10,000 Loyalty Points can be redeemed for up to a $100 Loyalty Invest™ cash deposit into the Edward Jones investment account of your choice. Your account must remain open, have available credit and be current (no minimum payment past due) to qualify.
- The Edward Jones World Card: The 0% introductory APR applies to balance transfers (made within 60 days of account opening) and is valid for the first 12 billing cycles. The introductory rate does not apply to purchases and cash advances. Thereafter, the APR may vary and as of 9/20/19, the undiscounted variable APR for balance transfers is 14.74%. The variable APR for purchases is 14.74%. The Edward Jones Platinum Card: The 0% introductory APR applies to balance transfers (made within 60 days of account opening) and is valid for the first 12 billing cycles. The introductory rate does not apply to purchases and cash advances. Thereafter, the APR may vary and as of 9/20/19, the undiscounted variable APR for balance transfers is 17.74%–27.74% (based on your creditworthiness). The variable APR for purchases is 17.74%–27.74% (based on your creditworthiness). The Edward Jones World Card and the Edward Jones Platinum Card : The variable APR for cash advances is 27.74%. Cash Advance fee: 4% of each advance amount, $10 minimum. Convenience Check fee: 3% of each check amount, $5 minimum. Cash Equivalent fee: 4% of each cash amount, $20 minimum. There is a 0% introductory balance transfer fee on balances transferred within the first 60 days of account opening. After that, a balance transfer fee of 3% of each transfer amount ($5 minimum) will apply. There is a $2 minimum interest charge where interest is due. The annual fee is $0. Foreign Transaction fee: 1% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction. We apply your minimum payment to balances with lower APRs first, including promotional APRs. Amounts paid over the minimum payment will be applied in the order of highest to lowest APR balances.
- Account must be open and in good standing to earn and redeem rewards and benefits. Upon approval, please refer to your Rewards Program Guide for additional information. Loyalty Points® based on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn Loyalty Points®, such as Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, and purchases of cash convertible items. No specified spend categories and no online enrollment required. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy, or death). For full terms and conditions of the Edward Jones Mastercard program, please contact your Edward Jones branch. Offer valid for new accounts only.
- Loyalty Points® may be redeemed for airfare (subject to the maximum ticket prices and redemption schedule set forth in the Reward Program Rules), Edward Jones Loyalty Invest™, gift certificates, or cash back in the form of a statement credit. Please refer to your Rewards Program Rules for additional information. The Edward Jones Platinum Mastercard may have different redemption requirements and redemption rates than the Edward Jones World and World Plus Mastercard. For example, with the Platinum Mastercard, the customer must redeem at least 25,000 Loyalty Points® per redemption to obtain the same Loyalty Invest redemption rate that a World or World Plus Mastercard would receive (0.01 redemption rate: 10,000 points = $100); otherwise, Platinum card Loyalty Points® will be redeemed at a reduced rate (0.0068 redemption rate: 10,000 points = $68). Upon approval, see Cardmember Agreement for details.
- Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to your Mastercard Guide to Benefits for further details. Cardmembers are responsible for the cost of any goods or services purchased by the Concierge Service on cardmembers’ behalf.
- The Edward Jones World Plus Card: The APR may vary and as of 9/20/19, the variable APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers is 16.74%–27.74% (based on your creditworthiness). The Edward Jones Platinum Card: The APR may vary and as of 9/20/19, the variable APR for Purchases and Balance Transfers is 17.74%–27.74% (based on your creditworthiness). The Edward Jones World Plus Card and the Edward Jones Platinum Card: The variable APR for Cash Advances is 27.74%. Cash Advance fee: 4% of each advance amount, $10 minimum. Convenience Check fee: 3% of each check amount, $5 minimum. Cash Equivalent fee: 4% of each cash amount, $20 minimum. Balance Transfer fee: 3% of each transfer amount, $5 minimum. There is a $2 minimum interest charge where interest is due. The annual fee is $0. Foreign Transaction fee: 1% of each foreign purchase transaction or foreign ATM advance transaction.
- Elan Financial Services provides zero fraud liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
- Free credit score access, Alerts and Score Simulator through TransUnion’s CreditView™ Dashboard are available to Elan Online Access customers only. Alerts require a TransUnion database match. It is possible that some enrolled members may not qualify for the Alert functionality. Free credit score access is not available in the Mobile App. The free VantageScore® credit score from TransUnion® is for educational purposes only and not used by Elan Financial Services to make credit decisions.
- Worldwide Travel Accident Insurance: You and your eligible dependents are each covered for Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, at no extra cost, whenever you have charged to your Edward Jones World Mastercard the entire cost of your travel fares on a common carrier (train, plane, bus or ship). Restrictions and limitations apply. Please refer to your Mastercard Guide to Benefits for details.
- Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to your Mastercard Guide to Benefits for further details and to determine if the auto rental coverage is right for you.
The creditor and issuer of the Edward Jones Mastercard is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. ©2019 Elan Financial Services.