- IRAs & Retirement Savings
- Education Savings
- Edward Jones Advisory Solutions
- Estate Considerations
- Saving Solutions
- Spending Solutions
- Borrowing Solutions
Online Bill Payment
In addition to being able to view your account activity, the latest market information and top-rated research opinions in Account Access, you can pay bills using funds from your Edward Jones Account.*
With Online Bill Payment You Can:
- Access all of your critical bill payment tasks in one central Payment Center
- Make payments to virtually anyone** - even your next-door neighbor
- Receive bills online (e-Bills) from major billers such as utility companies and credit card companies
- Create automatic payments for a fixed amount for things such as mortgage payments, car payments and insurance premiums
- Sign up for email notifications to alert you when bills are due
- Schedule one-time payments up to a year in advance
- Review your payment history from the last six months
- $4.95/month for unlimited payments
- Fee waived for Income Manager accounts with household assets under care of $250,000 or more.
Eligible Account Types
The following account types are eligible for Edward Jones Bill Payment*
- Living Trust
- Testamentary Trust
- Sole Proprietorship
How to Sign Up
To use online bill payment, you must first be enrolled in the basic Account Access Service. Inside Account Access is a section called "Pay Bills." There you will find instructions and a link for enrolling in online bill payment. If you have difficulty, contact Account Access Customer Support at 1-800-441-5203.
See our Online Bill Payment Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). Put this easy-to-use technology to work for you. Sign up for Account Access Bill Payment today!
*To use online bill payment, you must have an Edward Jones account (single, joint, living trust, testamentary trust or sole proprietorship) with a money market fund or the Insured Bank Deposit Program.
**Online bill payment cannot be used to pay federal and state income tax or court-ordered payments.
For your convenience you can import your tax data from your Edward Jones accounts directly into Intuit's TurboTax® program »