- IRAs & Retirement Savings
- Education Savings
- Edward Jones Advisory Solutions
- Estate Considerations
- Saving Solutions
- Spending Solutions
- Borrowing Solutions
All the running around you do can get pretty tiresome. Between your job, your family, friends and other obligations, it seems there are never enough minutes in a day. Making trips to the bank is just one more (albeit very important) task to add to your list. Why not simplify that part of your life with direct deposit?
What is direct deposit?
It is a safe and secure way to take control of your money by having it electronically and automatically deposited right into your Edward Jones account. In addition to payroll, direct deposit can be used for tax refunds, Social Security checks and pension payments, just to name a few.
Here are four reasons direct deposit might make sense for you:
- Security – You’ll never have to worry about lost or misplaced checks again.
- Reliability – You’ll never have to wait for your check to arrive in the mail because it will be deposited at midnight on an agreed-upon date.
- Confidentiality – All transactions take place electronically so no one has access to any personal information, such as your social security number, address or phone number.
- Convenience – Whether you’re home, on vacation or away on business, your money is automatically deposited into your account on time, every time, allowing interest to begin to accrue immediately.