Ann L HerreroEdward Jones Financial Advisor: Ann L Herrero
26 S Greeley Avenue
Chappaqua, NY 10514
|NYSE CONSL||INTL BUS MACHINE||191.73||-0.42|
|NYSE CONSL||PEPSICO INC||85.41||+0.27|
|NYSE CONSL||JPMORGAN CHASE||56.05||+0.24|
|NYSE CONSL||GENERAL ELEC CO||26.42||-0.16|
|NYSE CONSL||CONSOL EDISON||56.67||-0.18|
|NYSE CONSL||EMC CORP||25.91||-0.85|
|NYSE CONSL||PFIZER INC||30.92||-0.08|
Continuing Professional Education Courses
- CPA/EA/Attorney: Understanding and Implementing the New Repair/Capitalization Regulations in 2014 Wednesday, May 14, 2014 at 2:00 p.m.
- CPA/EA/Attorney: A Practitioner’s Guide to Understanding and Planning with the Passive Activity Rules Wednesday, June 11, 2014 at 2:00 p.m.
- CPA/EA/Attorney: A Practical Guide to Small Business Health Insurance: COBRA, HIPAA, HSAs and the Affordable Care Act Wednesday, June 25, 2014 at 2:00 p.m.
- CPA/EA/Attorney: The Latest Ideas and Strategies for Claiming Social Security and Medicare Benefits Wednesday, July 16, 2014 at 2:00 p.m.
- CPA/EA/Attorney: The Top 15 Tips for Protecting Yourself from IRS Penalties and Client Lawsuits Wednesday, Aug. 13, 2014 at 2:00 p.m.
- CPA/EA/Attorney: Planning Strategies and Compliance Issues Relating to the 3.8% Tax on Net Investment Income Wednesday, Sept. 17, 2014 at 2:00 p.m.
- CPA/EA/Attorney: Year-end Tax Planning for Individuals and Businesses Wednesday, Oct. 22, 2014 at 2:00 p.m.
- CPA/EA/Attorney: Update on Payroll and Fringe Benefit Issues Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2014 at 2:00 p.m.