- Education Savings
- Account Services and Tools
- Everyday Cash Management
- Online Account Access
Information About Link Accounts
English / Francais
At Edward Jones your security is very important to us. That's why we have gone to great lengths to ensure your accounts are secure in our new account access site.
When your account is initially set up, you will only be able to see accounts for which you are the primary owner. These are identified as accounts which have your name and Social Insurance Number listed first on the account. For your convenience you can view other accounts, such as your spouse's, by linking accounts. Linking your accounts will provide you view only access to another persons account, giving you the ability to view his or her account balances, security holdings, account activity and account orders.
In order to link accounts, you (the owner of the account) must provide your User ID to the person who owns the accounts you wish to view. He or she must:
- Enroll his or her accounts and log into Account Access
- Choose the User Options tab at the top and then select the Link Accounts
- Select an account from the drop-down list
- Enter YOUR User ID in the "Link my account to User ID" field
- Confirm the User ID and click Next
- Complete the process by entering HIS or HER password and clicking Approve