To determine your interest rate on your margin loan, your account may be grouped with your other accounts or those of people related to or close to you who meet the criteria below that are held in the same Edward Jones branch into what we refer to as a Pricing Group. Each account can only be in one Pricing Group, and we will disclose to you the accounts making up your Pricing Group upon request. Other members of the Pricing Group will receive the same disclosure upon request. Your Pricing Group is based on the following criteria:
- Your single, joint, 529, custodial, owner-only 401(k) plan and IRA accounts are grouped together if they are registered at the same address and share one or more of the following:
- The same last name
- The same Social Security number
- The same Edward Jones Relationship Group. (If you have worked with your financial advisor to group your account with other accounts for the purpose of planning and establishing financial goals, that is a Relationship Group. Your Relationship Group may be the same as your Pricing Group. Please contact your financial advisor if you have any questions about your Relationship Group.)
- Your revocable trust accounts are grouped with your single, joint, 529, custodial, owner-only 401(k) plan, IRA or other revocable trust accounts if they are registered at the same address and use the same tax ID number for tax reporting.
- Your association, church, corporation, estate, irrevocable trust, LLC, partnership, and sole proprietorship accounts are grouped with other accounts of the same type if they are registered at the same address and use the same tax ID number for tax reporting. These types of accounts will be grouped with each other, but not with other account types.
Additionally, accounts that do not meet the above criteria with your account, but which meet the above criteria with another person’s account in your Pricing Group, will be added to your Pricing Group.
Please contact your financial advisor if you have questions about your Pricing Group.